1. Open Windows Mail on your computer. Choose the Tools menu and select Accounts.
2. Click the Add button.
3. Click E-mail Account. and hit Next.
4. For Display Name, enter Your Real Name as you would like people to see it when they receive mail from you. Click Next.
5. Enter your email address in the format of email@example.com. Click Next.
6. The Incoming e-mail server type is POP3. For Incoming Mail server, enter pop3.partnercom.net 110. For Outgoing Mail server, enter smtp.partnercom.net 587. Put a check next to Outgoing server requires authentication. Click Next.
7.Enter the E-mail username as firstname.lastname@example.org. Enter the password that was assigned to you by your telephone company. Click Next.
8. Click Finish..
9. Click Properties.
10. Click on the Advanced tab. In Outgoing mail (SMTP), enter 587. Click Apply. Click OK.
All text and original graphics copyright ©1993-2017 Partner Communications Cooperative
All Rights Reserved.