IMPORTANT CONVERSION NOTICE (netins.net to cltel.net):
To prevent receiving doubles of new messages while retaining old emails from your netins.net account you will need to disable the netins.net account settings (not remove them) after adding in your cltel.net email address. For instructions Click Here.
1. Open your Mozilla Thunderbird email program.
2. Click on the Tools menu then Account Settings.
3. At the bottom left of the screen select Account Actions then Add Mail Account.
4. Enter the following information as provided by your ISP and then click Continue.
5. Select POP3 for your server type. A list of suggested settings will populate that will need manually configured.
6. Click on the Manual Config button.
7. Enter the following information as provided by your ISP and then click Continue.
8. Click Done and then OK when completed.
You are now ready to begin using your new mail account.
All text and original graphics copyright ©1993-2017 Partner Communications Cooperative
All Rights Reserved.